Saturday, June 20, 2015

Fear the Reaper


Even when buying from a reputable source, you always have that nagging doubt in the back of your head "Did they actually send me the rare pepper I ordered, or did they pull a Pepper Joe on me?".  But h yeah, these are definitely Reapers.


The one with the twisted trunk is also proving to have some quite interesting root development going on.  While I was pulling back the soil to expose the top roots on all of the big Reapers, I noticed the name that was on this one, Reaper #1.  I had forgotten that this was the lone survivor of that first batch, the ones that died when I went to New Orleans.  This is the zombie reaper that looked dead but came back to life, and it looks awesome!

Going to have to come up with an equally awesome pot to put it in, because this one is definitely a champ!

No comments:

Post a Comment