Saturday, June 13, 2015

Just Look at the Flowers

Just look at the flowers...

Sorry, the Reapers are flowering and I just had to do it.



The top one with the actual open flower isn't the skull Reaper, but the bottom two are, and you can see its not far behind despite it's smaller size.

On a side note, the Buddha bonchi has leafed out it's canopy nicely, so I did some shaping on it while I was out.



One of the spots I trimmed off included a pod, but I think it was far enough along that it will finish ripening on it's own.


If it doesn't, well no great loss.  It wasn't an iconically shaped pod for this plant, and I don't actually eat the pods from this one anyway, so worst case scenario is I sterilize the seeds in the microwave and toss it in the composter to feed the next generation of peppers.

No comments:

Post a Comment