Monday, March 9, 2015

"Special" Peppers


The Halloween peppers are coming along nicely.  You can see the one on the front left that is labeled "Halloween (Skull)", that one I buried over one of the mini-skulls as before when I transplanted it.  One on the right is in straight soil, and I'll put it over a skull later.

But you see the one on the back left?


Bless it's heart...

Yeah, no idea whats going on with that one.  Its not costing me anything in terms of time or space, so I'm just letting it go, seeing what it'll do.  Not exactly expecting it to do anything special though.  You know, like live.  But maybe it'll surprise me.


Laughing Peter is still chugging along.  Looks like its time to turn him around though, the leaves facing his back clearly have been in the better light.  Time to work on evening that out a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment