Thursday, March 12, 2015

Spring Has Sprung


It was 70°F/21°C here before noon, so I decided to let everybody out of the grow box and go outside for a field trip. Fresh air, real wind instead of PC case fans, real sunlight (the porch is covered, don't worry, they're only going to get morning sun and then shade, not going to go through all of this just to sunburn everybody to death now!), etc. Also in the shot are my original P20 Blue tomato seedlings, several containers sprouting peanuts, and my dragonfruit cactus.  Not pictured are the wasabi (if anyone tells you wasabi is hard to grow, smack them, they're easy), my miracle berry plant (should be big enough for fruit this year, now that'll be something to grow bonsai of!), and the other assorted stuff that has no bearing on this blog that was out of the shot.

Oh, and while moving everybody out, what do I see on my Halloween peppers?


Look closely in the center, we've got some buds! They grow up so fast... *sniff*

No comments:

Post a Comment