Thursday, January 1, 2015

Where's my Staple Gun?

Okay, first New Year's Resolution accomplished.


Space cleaned out to put my new cabinet in the junk/over wintering plant room, cabinet has been reassembled, and the lights put in.

Those are NuMex Halloween peppers I'm starting next to the Reaper.

I still need to cover the inside parts that are still Tardis blue with reflective mylar...

Thanks, Walmart camping supplies!

... and get the wall wart adapter in that I ordered so I can install the airflow fans, but as you can see above the general build is complete and working as intended.

Only thing stopping me from putting the mylar in is, like the post subject line, I can't find my staple gun.  It walked away sometime since 2013 when I used it last.  Now, I could use tape, or glue, or spray adhesive to put the mylar in with, but those will all lose their stick eventually.  If I want it done to last, I need to staple it in place.

*stretch*

But I've been doing this all day, I'm taking a break.  I'll head out later to get a new staple gun, and probably put the mylar up over the weekend.

Right now I have my cabinet in good enough condition I could start using it right now if I had to, and I don't even have anything sprouting above the soil line yet.  I can afford to relax for the rest of my day off!

No comments:

Post a Comment