Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Awww Hell Nah...

Its winter, but its been unseasonably warm the past week or two.  Got me used to it being acceptable weather to work outside in.  It being winter, there's not a lot of daylight left after work to be outside working on large projects with skill saws and power drills, but I thought "Hey, I can at least get the sides assembled before it gets too dark.

Walked outside, set up the sawhorses, put the wood on there, and then realized "Crap its cold!".  Looked up, gray sky, a cold wet wind blowing, light fading fast.  Yup, its winter.

"Oh screw this, I'm going back inside and making cocoa."

We'll be back up in the mid 50's again this weekend, I'll do it then.  In the mean time, here's a picture of my dark chocolate cocoa with french vanilla marshmallows.

Stay warm, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment