Wednesday, December 17, 2014

I've Got Wood!

Okay, busy weekend meant I didn't get to get anything more built on Saturday.  Combination of running out of wood and other priorities.  Then it rained.  Considering I was kind of forced to leave the whole thing outside, I'm glad I got pressure treated lumber for this project.  Being rained on a time or two shouldn't actually hurt it.

Got more lumber, hinges, latches, and picked up a pair of huge 120mm case fans to put in the top.  I should now have everything I need to finish it as soon as I get the time and the weather cooperates.

And on a side note, I finally upgraded from my old phone (an ancient iPhone 3GS) to a new Galaxy Note 4, and the camera is just leaps and bounds better.  The pictures on here should start taking a drastic upswing in quality from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment